Wednesday, March 11, 2009

APEX 3.2 Gives Error on Import - ERR-3331

Just a quick note regarding the 3.2 import process... APEX added a number of enhancements and checks during the import of an application. The downside is that these introduced some negative performance characteristics. If you are importing a medium to large size app you are likely to get either a timeout or an error message:
ERR-3331 This page was already submitted and can not be re-submitted.

Oracle has confirmed the problem and a fix is in the works. I'll update this post when the patch is available.

The good news is that the application will import anyway. After you get the error, just go back to the builder and check to make sure the import was successful.

25-Mar-2009: More good news -- the fine folks on the APEX team released patch 833890 to solve this issue. You can get the patch at http://metalink.oracle.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

close enough to find it.. but actual patch number is: 8338990

Thanks for letting me know it was out there..

ascencion rana said...

The topic is remarkable. I actually never think I could have an excellent read by this time until I find out this website. I am thankful for the information. Thank you for being so kind enough to have shared your information with us.Oracle Goldengate

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am a digital marketer. The previous seo guy working for my client left a spammy comment at your blog with the username ascencion rana which links to my client's site.
Such comments are or might cause serious damage to my client's site with respect to SEO which is why I am request you here by to remove it asap.
If you don't remove it by 11:59 pm, Pacific Standard Time, 3rd January 2014, we will have use Google's Disavow Tool to get back-link removed and, sorry to say this, but Google may not look too nicely upon you either for not having removed the comment. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.